Saturday, March 21, 2009

This And That

No new photos yet. Just a random rundown of updates.
--
It's been, let's see, 15 days since I gave birth. So far, the little one has been doing really good by giving me enough sleep at night. He eats, burps, poops and sleeps. No big fuss during the night. I have been breastfeeding (and loving it) and have been pumping and storing milk in the freezer. I think I am obsessed about this whole breastfeeding thing! Well, during the 1st 3 days, I had so little milk. The little one would demand to be fed every 30 minutes and I felt like completely giving up breastfeeding. BUT just thinking about the benefits the little one would get reminded me to just "keep going." So I did. And now I think I have to much milk.

I've lost a total of 14lbs so far. Of course I am ecstatic!

My 7 year old graduated from pre school today. More on that also later.
--

How have all of you been?

2 comments:

Karen MEG said...

Congrats Louann, and good for you for keeping up with the breastfeeding. OMG, I was so obsessed with it for both kids, I had very little milk even though I kept at it. I did eventually get a better supply, but it didn't come so naturally (only after I supplemented)...can't wait to see more pics. He's beautiful!

Shoshana said...

That's wonderful that your baby's sleeping so well. IT's always a bonus when they sleep well at night, and then still lost 14 pounds!

Congrats on your 7-year old's graduation.