Friday, August 28, 2009

I Heart It

Last weekend, we --the whole family, took a trip down to Manila to enjoy the long weekend. I was a nervous wreck about how Arrow would take the 5 hour travel time. Turned out he was such an awesome trooper!

The hubby had a grand time at his autocross race.



I had a great time with my best friends. As my eldest son put it, "Mommy, did you have a splendid time with your friends?" Splendid it is.


And we all were able to bond together.


I love family time. Always.

4 comments:

DebbieDana said...

I love spending time with my friends...but I love spending time with my husband and son the most!!!

Thanks alot for the visit...and yes, im very excited for the coming of our next little boy!


Debbie :)

More Than Words said...

Those are great pictures! I'm glad you enjoyed your family time together. You're right, it is the best!

Momisodes said...

Looks like it was a wonderful time! So glad the trip turned out to be a success :)

Heart of Rachel said...

Glad you had fun with family and friends. Thanks for sharing these photos.