Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Oh Yes, Those Milestones

Dear Writer / Publisher of Baby Books,

I have been a great fan of your baby books since 2002. I have used it to record special events, milestones of my babies. I have filled them with a lot of pictures and remembrances of events and experiences of my children because I would want them to someday fondly look back at all them.

May I just suggest that aside from your

  • Ate solid foods at _____months
  • Walked at ______ months
  • Sat alone at _____ months
  • Crawled at _____ months
list, may you add the following too?

  • Slept straight through the night ______ months / years old
  • Gave up the binky / paci _____ months / years old
  • Stopped thumbsucking ______ years old
  • Had haircut at own will at barber shop ______ years old
  • Allowed to be left at school alone without any drama _____ years old
Such milestones are those which we parents truly look forward to because then we get to hear the angels singing. After all, our babies are human.

We look forward to such changes.

Many Thanks,
Mommy of Three

4 comments:

Momisodes said...

LOL! Those are wonderful editions. I think they could really use you on their writing team :)

Unknown said...

Hey Girl, thanks for reminding me on this one. I was so up-to-date on my scrapbooking when I had my first one now. I wrote everything down on the calendar so I won't forget.

I think I"m doing the same thing this time since I'm seriously going to have a hard time keeping up with my new baby boy's baby book. Good luck to me.

Karen MEG said...

I like those suggestions, you are BANG on!

I tagged you for a quick photo meme, if you're so inclined to play...

happy weekend, louann...

Heart of Rachel said...

Recording milestones in a baby's life is a great way to remember those wonderful moments.