Friday, December 15, 2006

Long Overdue Yipee Yahoo

Ok...I have been promoted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Actually, I was oficially promoted 2 weeks ago. I just wanted to absorb it first before allowing the rest of the world to absorb it. This IS a BIG deal to me...forgive me for loathing but yes, this is a goal I have reached. After 2 1/2 years in this company, I have finally made an accomplishment for myself and the company too.When I started with the company.When I started with the company, I did recruitment and staffing tasks and then prior to my promotion, I used to be in charge of the Compensation and Benefits department. Now I am the Labor Relations Officer...oh yeah lotsa reading to do. Gotta familiarize myself with the labor laws. But what the heck I love learning. This is going to be a new exciting experience for me and I can't wait to share with you my frustrations, triumphs and tears =)

--------------

Back to my boys, it is Josh's last day of school today and then he will officially be on Christmas break! I have noticed lately how hard headed he has become. Arghh. I do not know if this is his way of coping with Dash who is starting to assert himself at home too. I use the "face-the-wall" method with Josh (spanked him only a few times) which USED TO work when his little brother wasn't around yet. I still use it now, but after making him do it, count a couple of days and then he is bound to do the same "offense" again. There are times when my fuse box just blows up and I end up raising my voice at him. God I hope this is just a phase.

Dash still has a bad cough.I can still hear the gurgling in his chest especially when he laughs but I know that the anti biotics and medicines are working in him. He has slowly regained his appetite and is back to his normal babbling, drooling, milk monstery self.

-------------

Christmas is around the corner. Just 10 days to go. Suddenly getting sentimental again. This will be my second Christmas as an orphan.

Missing Mom and Dad

No comments: