Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Christmas Happenings

Allow me to post a few pictures of our Christmas Happenings.

As mentioned, we agreed on having an "Asian" theme for our Christmas dinner. Here is the sushi platter I prepared. It was my first time to make sushi ~ahem~ thanks to my cousin who helped me roll the sushi.



Here is a picture of our complete feast! We had Tuna and Salmon Sashimi, Thai Chicken Basil, Fried Tofu with Sweet Chili Sauce, Beef Brocolli with Chinese Noodles and Lettuce Wrap with Ground Beef and Hoisin Sauce. Gluttony must be the word I have been looking for.



I'm sorry I just had to post this. This is our First ever Family Picture! It may look and seem korny to some of you but I got the shirts of my boys during our trip down to Manila. Same design (green lanterns logo) only in XXS, S and XL sizes teehee.

I added 2 new members to the snowman clan (big huge smile on my face). Next year will be spent looking for more snowmen. I can't wait for next Christmas -- I'm pretty sure I will have more of these!

No comments: