Tuesday, January 2, 2007

I Finally Got What I Wanted!!!



I finally got what I wanted! After a zillion years --ok fine--7 months, Dash's Bumbo finally arrived! Thanks to my cousin (whom I love sooooo much), Dash is finally able to "join" the happenings around the house without feeling too left out. Check him out




Along with Dash's Bumbo, my cousin also sent a zillion toys for Josh. Just look at those boys play --splendid.Now I have forgotten how to play with little girls toys -- just splendid.

------------------

So 2007 -- New Year, New Beginnings. I'm pretty excited about what this year has in store for me and the 3 boys. 2006 was absolutely stressful for me --the pregnancy, the delivery, post partum blues, deciding weather-or-not-to-go-back-to-work-or-be- a-stay-at-home-mom or not dilemma.Gosh I am glad I survived 2006. This year will be better, I know it.

Which gets me to thinking about those babies and children at the orphanages I got to visit. What's in store for them this year? New beginnings too?

1 comment:

MomSquared said...

We loooove the Bumbo seats! We used them too. The seats were especially helpful with the twins because they both always wanted to be upright..but it's kind of hard to hold 2 infants upright all day!