1. Let others know who tagged you.
2. Players start with 8 random facts about themselves.
3. Those who are tagged should post these rules and their 8 random facts.
4. Players should tag 8 other people and notify them they have been tagged.
OK, so on to the - yes, The Great Eight.
1. I love collecting sea shells. A trip to the beach is never complete without going home with a hand full of pretty, exotic shells in tow.
2. When I go window shopping and I see something I really really like - like a "to die for" kind of thing BUT can't buy it at the moment - low on cash or IS not a priority at the moment, I dream about it. I see the shoe in my dream or that perfect handbag or the gorgeous jacket - I see them, they come alive in my dreams. Which make me feel even worse the next day. Funny though.
3. I have small hands. Josh's hands are about an inch away from having the same size as mine. My ring size is a 4 that's why I have a hard time looking for ready made rings that fit me.
4. I have never been to a friend's wedding - because none of my close friends have gotten married! And I would want, want, want to attend one soon. I can even no longer be a bridesmaid!
5. My Mom's death confirmed the inevitability of death - I may be slow on the pick up sorry. Death became just too real when I was orphaned. And even if I sometimes still get scared about my own death, I know there is no way I am going to escape it. It'll come and I pray that when it comes, my kids will have grown to be men after God's own heart, responsible, loving and principled men who will be ready to take on each day without me.
6. When I was a kid, I had a security blanket. It was one of my baby blankets - square, flannel and had little brown teddy bears holding a red balloon printed all over it. I could not, would not sleep without it. I gave it up - reluctantly - when I was 12 or 13 (blushing).
7. Qualitative subjects over quantitative subjects are that which I prefer. I love to write, read and analyze theories. Math, Science, Physics, Chemistry and the like are all too alien to me - that's precisely why I avoided any hard science course in college - would have terrified me to the bones.
8. I have a very high tolerance for pain. When I think about it, maybe it's also because I prefer this kind of pain over emotional pain.
Now, I tag 8 people