Monday, December 17, 2007

Really?

Seriously? I wish not to believe that Christmas Eve is 7 days away.

I have not bought a single gift for anyone yet. There are no gifts under the tree. I have no idea what to prepare for Christmas Eve. I have no idea what our plans will be. I wonder why it is ths way this year?

--

For all of your kind words in response to my last post, thank you!!!
Shosh
, am not pregnant. Teehee. But really, at 4'11,weighing 120lbs is not comfortable and getting into size 8-10 clothes can lower one's morale. I just really feel that I have been very unhealthy the past few months. I have been eating fruits for breakfast. Drinking lots and lots of water. And I have been cutting down on my rice consumption.

Lets see where this will take me. Excercise. I have been avoiding that.

--

I'm not sure why I have not been myself lately.

I'm still trying to figure it out.

2 comments:

Shosh said...

It's probably the stress of being away from your family Louann. Which means you should be slimming down now that you're all together again.

Presents? What presents? I find it very stressful to pick a gift for anyone. I would rather choose from their list...

My blog too: Just Say These Words

Sweet and Salty said...

I find Christmas to be very stressful as well. You'd think it'd be fun, but the hassle and the expense will stress out almost anyone!

Good luck with the Christmas shopping!