Monday, April 20, 2009

Absolutely Fabulous!

Last year, I "met" Heather and I am so glad I did. She gave me this award:

Thanks Heather!!

Now, it's my turn to award this fab award to fabulous people I have met through blogging.
Here are the rules:

1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate up to 10 blogs which show great attitude and/or gratitude!
3. Be sure to link your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Remember to link the person from whom you received your award.


1. Karen of A Day In The Life...One Glass At A Time

2.Rachel of Heart of Rachel

3.Sophia of Life Is What You Make It

4.Chrissy of Random Thoughts and Musings From The Island

5.Shoshana of Unseal My Lips

6.Cathy of Me and My World

7.Allison of The Story of 5

8.Sassy Mom of Sassy Mom's Corner

9.Audrey of Mom Generations

10.Adrian of Adrian's Crazy Life

Thank you for the friendship Ladies!!


















7 comments:

Karen MEG said...

Thanks, Louann, what a sweet, sweet award.

And congrats for receiving it yourself... very well deserved :)!

Unknown said...

Awwww! Thanks, Louann! You are so sweet! I think you are absolutely fabulous too! XOXO

Sophiagurl said...

Awwwww! You're such a sweet person. Thank you sooooo much. :) It's an honour you think of me that way.

Unknown said...

BTW, I've got something for you too! :)

Allison said...

Thanks LouAnn! :)

Shoshana said...

Thank you for thinking of me Louann. This is beautiful!

Heart of Rachel said...

Thank you very much for thinking of me. I appreciate it.