Sunday, June 5, 2011

Laid Back

Lately, I have been blessed to have enough time to sit down and watch movies. Wow I never thought that day would finally arrive! With the 2 year old becoming a little ore dependent - and interested in sitting thru a movie, I have been able to start catching up by watching DVD's-- v. happy!

So, I got to watch Rio. I found it to be a very cute movie. Very colorful and with a beautiful message. A simple reminder that could, if we do take it seriously, save the world. I also got to watch Kung Fu Panda II which I found to be funny and light. I love sarcastic humor by the way. So I was laughing practically throughout the whole movie. This afternoon, I also finally got to watch Little Fockers. It turned out to be quite a disappointment for me - a bit too shallow and not that all funny. I was expecting it to be hilarious - was actually looking forward to an afternoon full of laughter.

I'm on a straight 5 day leave from work - woot woot! - so I am looking forward to watching more movies! Maybe I will get to watch X-Men First Class. Hopefully Cars 2 comes out soon. I got the DVD of The Rite as well, hopefully I'm in for a good scare.

Any other movie suggestions?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my... the only movies I have been watching lately are disney movies. Am I missing a lot?

Chateau said...

We have not seen Rio. Kung Fu Panda 2 is so funny - loved it more than part 1. We will go see X-men next. :D

~imom