Thursday, November 16, 2006

I am This


For the past month or so, I have managed to amuse myself by reading blogs of other people. Yes, I manage to do that while working! So I said to myself, why not amuse other people too =)


For starters, allow me to share with you a little part of who I am and eventually, as I master this craft, I will slowly share a bigger part of my little worl with you readers.


I am an early twenty something working mom and wife to three wonderful boys. My 2 little boys are ages 4 yrs & 10months and 5 1/2 months and my little big boy is -- hubby!


My dad succomed to liver cirrhosis last April 7, 2004 and my mom battled cancer until October 23, 2005.


So far, I have been managing myself pretty well -- caring for my two little super heroes and being a loving wife while caring for a home and working my ass off to contribute to the financial needs of our house.


Welcome to my world =)

No comments: