Thank You http://www.berro.com/entertainment/general_interesting_facts.htm
* The Pope has been known to wear RED Prada shoes.
----> I wanted to comment. But no more. All I can say is they must have looked regal.
* For every 10 successful attempts to climb Mt.Everest there is one fatality (as of 2006).
----> To conquer nature knowing we are but human. Last night, I read an article in this month's Reader's Digest. THe article featured a story of a team (3 men) who were about 3 hours short or reaching Everest's summit when they came upon a man who was half naked (snowsuit pulled down until his waist, no shirt on) and who seemed dazed and confused. The issue here was, was the team going to stop? Because if they did, they would definitley not reach the summit. Or would they leave this dying man (who was experiencing cerebral edema) and go for their dream of a lifetime to conquer the mountian? THe team decided that they could not let this man die.
According to one of the climbers, it is a reality that sometimes, a climber must cross over a dead man's body on his way up to the summit.
Which brings me to wonder, is it worth the fight?
* Apples, not caffeine, are more efficent at waking you up in the mornings.
----> So what is the real deal with apples? Does the saying "An apple a day keeps the doctor away" stand true? What are the other beenifts of this fruit called the apple?
* Walt Disney was afraid of mice.
----> So how did he stand living with his mouse for so long? Ironic. Funny.
* The total combined weight of the worlds ant population is heavier than the weight of human population
----> Amazing. Well, we do have lots of ants at home and in the garden, but heavier than human population? Man, talk about population control.
* Napoleon made his battle plans in a sandbox
----> Now I wonder if putting up a sandbox in the backyard will be a good idea for the boys.
* On an average, a 4 year old asks 437 questions a day
----> I am SO NOT surprised. At all. Na-uh. But do we get to answer these 437 questions? Hmm...