WHY? Why do I have to say goodbye to my favorite TV shows?
Because they are not making enough money anymore? Because nobody watches them anymore? Because they think they are too good already? Because their networks refuse to pay a higher fee?
I'm not a TV junkie. No. But once I start watching a show and I come to really love it, there is no letting go for me.
Here are the shows I laughed and cried with. The shows which made me an addict!
1. FRIENDS - My all time favorite. I never mind watching re-runs over and over and over and over. 10 years of watching them did not seem like 10 years, seriously. Smelly cat, smelly cat what are they feeding you...
2. Sex and The City - ahhh Mr.Big!!!
3. The O.C. - yeah I know, but I still love it. Well OK, I love Ryan and now he's gone - for good.
4. Desperate Housewives - I'd want to be one someday. Hah!
5. One Tree Hill - Okay, this is my latest addiction and I am praying that it does not end soon.
Any suggestions as what I should get hooked on next?