Tuesday, October 6, 2009

At 7 Months.

No. Don't remind me that you only have 5 months left of babyhood. I do not want to think of you're taking your first step because that will mean you will be able to walk away from me. I will enjoy ever minute of carrying you even if some say I'm spoiling you by never putting you down.

Everyday I look at you and always whisper a prayer, thanking the Lord for blessing me with such a precious little guy. In the middle of the night when you wake up to feed, I always make sure to just look at you. To look at your face, your hands and everything else about you.

I talk about you to everyone, even if they don't ask. I tell them stories about you even if some may not even be interested.

I don't know what it'll be like tomorrow, next year or 10 years from now. But one thing is for sure sweetie, you will always be my precious.



2 comments:

Heart of Rachel said...

He's sooo cute. This is such a sweet post. It's so true, kids grow up so fast. We should really cherish every moment.

Heather said...

I know this feeling all too well!