I have decided to list down the movies I Love SO Much. Happy Hearts Day Everyone.
1. FAME -- I so love love love this movie. I watched it when I was about 6 or 7 and I fell in love with it. "...I sing the body electric. I celebrate the me yet to come. I toast to my own reunion. When I become one with the stars..."
2. Cutting Edge -- Perfect Chemistry between Kate Moseley and Doug Dorsey. Toe pick!
3. Fools Rush In -- Matthew Perry I Love You!
4. Sleepless In Seattle -- Who doesn't love this movie!?!
5. Rainman -- watched it for the 1st time on a flight en route from Amsterdam to Tanzania. I was 6 1/2. But I loved it. I cried. I watched it again when I was 13 or 14. I loved it. I cried.
6. Weekend At Bernie's -- Almost died laughing.
7. Pretty Woman -- My Mom watched in when I was 7 and she did not allow me to watch it until I was 15, I think, but I had to look away when there were scenes I wasn't supposed to see. Watched this around 22 times after that.
8. Beaches -- Starring Bette Midler and Barabara Hershey. I cried again. That was sad.
9. With Honors -- Brendan Fraser and Moira Kelly -- so cute together in this film. Cried again.
10. To Kill A Mockingbird -- although I like the book the best.