Tuesday, July 22, 2008

I Just Can't Kick It

I think it's creeping back -- my addiction....

TO BLOGGING. It's 6:22 AM, it's a schoolday, it's the hubby's birthday (he's still blissfully snoring in dreamland), I'm trying to get my 2 year old to eat his breakfast (but all I get are a zillion ME's and a trillion NO's) and voila! here I am in front of my laptop stealing as much time as I can to read all your blogs.

Well...all you have a nice day ahead and I will see you tonight when I get back from work.

Very addicting.

5 comments:

Momisodes said...

Haha! I think someone may need some intervention ;-)

Happy birthday to hubby!

Norma said...

Louann I know what you mean! It's a crazy addiction. I love it and I hate it. Just when you think you finish reading everybody's Blog's, You find new ones to read. Example: It's 12:18 AM and I'm still up reading Blogs... Oyi!!!
Oh and a big Thank You to you for always reading my Blog and writing nice comments for me to read..

Norma said...

P/S
and Happy Birthday to your Husband!

PinksandBluesGirls said...

Yes, yes... come back over to the dark side! ;-)

Jane - Mom Generations (formerly Pinks & Blues)

Heart of Rachel said...

Belated Happy Birthday to your hubby!

I could certainly relate. Sometimes no matter how busy I am, I make it a point to spend some time reading blogs or updating mine.