Saturday, May 26, 2007

THE DAY Just Keeps Getting Closer And Closer

2 more days until I will officially be a mommy of a pre-schooler and a toddler. It's Dash's big O-N-E on Sunday. ANd yesterday, he had his very first haircut.
----

Getting ready. He sat on his Daddy's lap and just kept staring the barber. We were so scared he would keep moving. I kept telling the barber to be careful with Dash's ears.



But he sat in peace.




And continued to wonder what was happening.



He stared at the barber some more.



And voila! No more baby hairdo!


6 comments:

Mrs. Stam said...

very handsome I might say, looking very grown up

Jennboree said...

It has always shocked me out a big boy haircut can make a wee one suddenly so BIG!

I loooooove Dash's haircut. Turning a year old is so huge, isn't it?

louann said...

Thank you stam house ;)

*Jenn, ugh yes, it makes such a HUGE difference. I don't know where the past 12 months went!

Anonymous said...

Look how patient and calm he looks! SO CUTE!

I love your new banner picture, by the way! :)

Jane, Pinks & Blues

Demeter said...

Louann:

Thanks for your kind thoughts. Your Son is a cutie with his new hair cut!

Amanda said...

gosh, do you KNOW how beautiful your children are?