Wednesday, May 30, 2007

We Made It

The bus ride is still a blur. My feet were dangling, Dash was all too sleepy, pacifier in mouth, I couldn't quite sleep but we made it. We boarded the plane a little after 7AM and took of at 720. Take off was pretty smooth, no problem with Dash. But the plane ride itself was hellish. We spent almost the whole hour chasing after the baby monster. Landing time was even harder as Dash refused to be held on my lap or on anybody's lap. But otherwise, we made it. We are on an island resort without much guests.
Later!

4 comments:

SusieJ said...

That sounds SOOOOO nice!! I hope you're having a great time.

Jennboree said...

Yay! Now you can recoop from the trip :) Enjoy yourselves and give details when you return!

Johnny O said...

Wow - traveling with kids, I am impressed! Traveling with my clan of 4 kids sounds intimidating. Dont know how I stumbled upon your blog - but I enjoyed reading your family stories - keep writing!

Girlie said...

Yeah! So, what are you going to do for fun? I always wanted to go to Palawan, but I never made it there...and I got scared of their mosquito.